[vimeo video_id=”111103302″ width=”750″ height=”422″ title=”No” byline=”No” portrait=”No” autoplay=”No” loop=”No” color=”ff9933″]
Together with the participants of the event we’ll create a lot of short shadow puppet movies that will be shown immediately! We will help make easy to build, good working shadowpuppets after which we bring them to live our special light table. We record the live performance and add it to a continuously growing movie of short clips that’s shown immediately!
This can be a “walk-in workshop”. The audience of the event steps in as long as they like to help and creates with us. In the meanwhile our artists make sure that the end-results have some extra quality by teaching people tricks and demonstrating techniques.
We start with a group explanation, after that we will spread out in small teams and get to work as fast as possible. Best is to work outside! After all that work we need ten minutes to transform the raw footage into an animation. We will look at it together and try out some tunes for it. If there’s time we will make a soundtrack for the movie together.
- Max. participants: 35, age 12+
- Duration: 2-3 hours: in the evening / night. You need darkness for this workshop!
- Location: For the short opening talk we need a dark space with a beamer.
- The end result will be edited so it looks at it’s best and sent to you or put online!
- Costs: 400 euro per workshop-leader (15-20) participants. That’s including materials (lights, camera’s, use of computers), the editing of the final movie etc. It’s excl. taxes and travel costs.